Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Overdue Bigness!



So I was due on Friday and it is now Tuesday. And NOTHING!! I'm going to the OB this afternoon to check on this little/or rather large (you look at the pic and judge for yourself) boy. Honestly, I think he wants a name and is refusing to come out until he gets one. Will someone call my husband and tell him to just give in to my favorite names? A sweet friend reminded me that God knows the perfect time for him to come and He will whisper in his ear when the time is right. I hope He whispers before Thursday because they plan to induce me then if he doesn't come sooner. At the request of some friends...check out the overdue belly!

3 comments:

  1. You're faking it...that's just a basketball under your shirt ;) You are all baby, that's for sure! Praying your appointment went well today and that baby boy Braddy is making some progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trimmy,

    I can not believe it. You are soo cute. Probably very grumpy, my mom confirmed!!! I am thinking of you. I miss you! I am so excited for your lil bundle of joy to arrive, hang in there. Tell your hubby I said Hi and give the kids a kiss for me.

    I hope your mom told you about BJ's Wholesale Club.

    I miss you and hope to talk to you soon.

    Hang in there.

    Love you,

    Trellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I guess because I see you all the time I did not realize how big your belly really is! He is really sticking out there, I mean he has got to be frustrated with how little room he has so it can't be much longer! But you definitely are ALL belly-so cute!! I cannot wait to meet him!! PS. Tell Zack he loses-you get to pick the name no matter what!!!

    ReplyDelete

The clock's ticking...Go share your faith!