Friday, May 7, 2010

Really fast update

I figured I'd post since I'm getting a lot of messages from sweet friends that have heard about our drama this past week and left messages on my phone. Peyton had a fever of 104 for several days, which makes me super nervous that Lucas could get whatever she has. We took her to urgent care one night and its just a virus which is good but that means contageous, so please pray no one else gets sick. I had to go to the ER one afternoon bc I was having a really hard time breathing when I laid down and couldn't take deep breaths and was getting a headache w/in seconds of laying down. Apparently I had some fluid between my heart and lungs from the fluid they gave me in the hospital after delivery and then the next day they gave me a blood transfusion and they gave me 3 units of blood. The ER ruled out a blood clot in my lung and sent me home. After seeing a doctor and cardiologist they determined that the body just isn't made to have that much fluid through your veins and it had to go somewhere. So they gave me a pill to make me pee a lot and I am breathing much better now. Lucas's jaundice is much better and he is gaining weight. Anyone who prayed that I would have a sleepy baby....God definitely listened. He sleeps all the time. I know this will end but it has truly been a blessing w/ the week we've had this week. Next week will be better. Thanks for all the prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The clock's ticking...Go share your faith!